Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Hot Air Balloon Ride!

{photo by normandie2005}

I have a list in my brain of all the things I want to do. It's not a very long list and I should really write it all down. I'm just afraid I will never stop writing. Every time I complete an item on my list I add another (all done in my head, for now). But the one thing that stands out and I hope to achieve real soon is to go on a hot air balloon ride! I don't like roller coasters but I love flying, I think a hot air balloon ride is the perfect medium.

I have done some research to find a few locations just north of the city that offer balloon rides. I think it would be so great to be hundreds of feet in the air watching the sun go down.

I have been thinking about this for a very long time and I want to do this so bad that I made a inspirational Treasury on Etsy.

1. Up Up And Away - Adhesive Fabric Wall Stickers / Decals by lovemaestore 2. Owl of Air II Original Polaroid by jerseymaids 3. Upcycled Versatile Carrying Case with Hand Painted Balloon by BrightWall 4. Hot Air Balloon by Loomisphotos 5. Balloon Bubbles-Original Watercolor Painting by Ummimi2 6. Hot Air Balloons - Giclee Print 18 x 12 by DeniseMarieSaylor 7. A sunny Afternoon hot air balloon necklace by jesophi 8. Hot Air Balloons 8x12 Orginal Photograph by ReCreateIt 9. Air Balloon Necklace by VectorCloud 10. Airborn Antique Pin and Bone Ring by fancifuldevices 11. balloon race by CathyMcMurray 12. The Bird Watcher by rwarnick 13. Wooden Hot Air Balloon Brooch with aqua stitching by LittleRedLantern 14. Steampunk Hot Air Balloon Insect Teal T-Shirt by darkcycleclothing 15. 5x7 fly away with me by bybelinda 16. HOT AIR BALLOONS by charms4you

You can also check out the whole treasury by clicking here.

And the only person I would want to experience this with is Denis!

Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. ooo. what a great photo. i don't think i could go in a hot air balloon...if you do, let me know how it goes. i hate heights too much to ever do that :T

    ReplyDelete