Monday, July 12, 2010

Weekend images!

One of my favorite things to do during the summer is spend the weekends at the cottage. I try to spend almost every weekend up at the cottage which is about 2 hours north/east from where I live. Nacho also enjoys it because he gets to wonder off leash, go swimming and sneak secret treats from the table. This past weekend we celebrated my moms birthday. It was my sister, brother-in-law, my nephew Jack, Nacho, my mom, and two great family friends all together for the celebration (Denis is still away on tour and will be back a week today!).

{My family cottage rests on a dirt road with a view of the lake. The town is called Madoc and it holds a population of only 1350 people. Our cottage is pretty small but I couldn't ask for a better one!}

Here are a few shots from the weekend. I think Mondays are starting to look the same, with me uploading images from my weekends!





{my nephew Jack makes me laugh}

Hope everyone had a great weekend too!

Also, I have been a bad blogger these couple of weeks. I just have been so tired from my 9 to 5 job and freelance work that all I wanted to do was sleep. But no fear I have caught up on my sleep and work, so I'm ready to blog!

Later!

1 comment: