Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Bracelets

I love bracelets, I have a cute little collection that I love very much and which is also growing. I think bracelets are the best way to accessories any outfit. My collection includes: Bead bracelet from Tiffany's, yellow metal bangle from Marc Jacobs, a simple silver bracelet that my aunt got for me in BC, and a Pandora Bracelet with two charms. I'm always looking for more bracelets to add to my collection, so here is my wish list:
{grey leather bracelet by sylvia janssen}

{sweetie xs bracelet by links london}

{textured diamond bangle by anne sportun}


{18K white, rose, or yellow gold skulls on cord by finn jewelry}

I'm a big fan of the clean and simple look. Wearing 2 or more bracelets is also a plus with me. Usually at work I only wear my simple silver bracelet because it's the only one that doesn't get in the way by hitting my desk.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment