Thursday, May 20, 2010

3 exciting things...

1. I received my very own designed fabric in the mail today from Spoonflower. So you know what I'll be doing next week...making pillows.
2. I have a good friend who has organized this program called submiT. submiT is about bringing people with vision together to create something that will cut through the cultural noise like a knife. Their voice will be designs and shirts will be our medium. They are looking for designers to create designs to communicate a message of hope. A design that captures the message: Education is a right and knowledge creates a country. The cause is to inform people about imagine1day and their work in Ethiopia. They are an innovative organization dedicated to changing the world through educating the children of Ethiopia. Their goal is to educate all children by 2020. Since I'm to design, I thought this would be a great way to get involved. If you would like to submiT click here to find out more.

I'm almost done my design. Here is a sneak peak.
3. It's a long weekend this weekend and Nacho and I are driving up to Apsley for a fun filled weekend with friends. Its going to be so nice to get away from the city for a couple of days. I have to pretty much plan EVERYTHING I'm going to eating and make sure I have lots of healthy snacks since I joined Weight Watchers on Monday. It's going really well so that's why I need to take great precautions of what I eat. Fun!

Enjoy the weekend & I hope to see you back here on Tuesday!

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment