Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Sassy Sailor Jacket!

My mom and I decided to hit up the second hand shop near her house this past weekend. I wasn't really in the mood to search through clothes, but I can across this gem that just seemed to jump out at me and I had to buy it. Even my mom was in love with it!I don't know what I love more about this jacket; the embroideries at the cuffs and pockets, the shiny gold buttons, or the 80s shoulder pads?!

Click here to read about my new love for vintage shopping! After finding this sassy sailor jacket I love vintage shopping even more!

Later!

1 comment:

  1. hi! I really like your blog! I put your button in my blogs sidebar. If you like my blog, I would not mind if you linked back to me in your blog.
    (if u do link swap of course ^^)
    Anyways my blogs address is http://avaluves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete