Monday, February 21, 2011

Weekend Images! Vintage Shopping

Lately I found that my wardrobe needed a really great everyday wool cardigan sweater that wasn't in black or grey (which is pretty much my whole wardrobe). I thought buying it vintage would be GREAT! I have always LOVE the idea of vintage shopping! Finding great fashion that's back in style for a fraction of the price! I really don't know what I'm doing when it comes to vintage shopping so I called my friend who is pretty much the vintage queen, in my eyes. She always seems to be wearing something great that's vintage.

We spent a good 4 hours shopping on Saturday and these are the places we went.

Badlands

And here is my new cardigan sweat! It's exactly what I wanted!
I'm hooked! I can't wait to hit up the shops again!

Later!

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh I can't wait to return to the US to hit up the vintage shops. Here in Germany all I've been able to find are consignment shops or thrift stores that only have contemporary clothing :( You just gave me the vintage itch!!!!

    ReplyDelete