Monday, January 3, 2011

HELLO!!!

Hey All!!

It has been awhile....It's funny how Denis and I decided to miss Christmas so we could relax and be stressed free but I stayed up late ever night for the 2 weeks before Christmas stressing and trying to get everything done before LA! Ha! It's really my own fault. I bring all the stress on myself with, baking, crafting, wrapping and so much more!

Here are a few things I was up to:

I had a few custom finger puppet orders to do.I made about 100 mini cupcakes for a bake sale my work was have to help raise money for a needed family.
I made red velvet mason jar cupcakes for friends at work. I got the DIY from here. You can also CLICK HERE to see more of my pics.
I made peanut butter chunky balls for an office treat. CLICK HERE to see step by step instructions.
Went to a friends house for craft night.

And when all the festivities were over, I spent my time being very lazy with Denis and Nacho. I think I was a little to lazy, because I'm having a hard time getting back into routine.

Hope everyone had a great Holiday and an even better New Year!!

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment