Thursday, July 1, 2010

I Saw, I Made!

I saw these Mexican Bracelets (friendship bracelets) over at Dezso. And then made this!
Took me awhile to get back to remembering how to make them! But before I knew it, I felt like I was back in grade 6. I couldn't find any kind of shell bead at the local bead store. So I took some random shell, spray painted it silver and hot glued a ring on the inside.

Also, Happy Canada Day! Nacho and I are leaving today for the cottage...can't wait!

Later!

P.S. Make sure to check out Ana's bracelets over on her blog, erban: a random blog. I can't wait for her to place them up on her etsy shop!

2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh! these are so wonderful. the one you made is awesome too. i love the shell in the center, great idea about just painting it.

    i love that they have shark teeth! gah. this made my day. how awesome :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are sooo pretty! You did an amazing job recreating them!

    ReplyDelete