Thursday, June 3, 2010

Wonton Crisps


I found this really easy recipe on MarthaStewart.com that I had to share with you. They made for a great appetizer by just adding a bruschetta mix on top or really anything you want! I wanted to share with the girls at work, so it was really hard to stop myself from eating so many.

12 to 16 wontons wrappers (3inch squares)
1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
1 teaspoon coarse salt
1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper

Preheat oven to 374 degrees. Arrange the wonton wrappers on a rimmed baking sheet, making sure they don't touch. Brush tops with oil, and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake until golden brown, 7 to 9 minutes. Transfer wonton crisps to a wire rack, and let cool before serving.

*keep an eye on the wontons in the oven, because for me it only took 5 minutes to get brown.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment