Tuesday, April 20, 2010

CUPCAKES! CUPCAKES! CUPCAKES!

So, I love to bake and as part of my Shevon + Nacho business I have decided to add baking cupcakes. I did a lot of trial and error and came up with my very own recipes, six to be exact!




Caramelized

Vanilla based infused with homemade caramel sauce. Caramel butter cream frosting and finished off with a drizzle of caramel sauce.







Sherry Cherry

Using real maraschino cherries and topping off pink vanilla butter cream with a Swedish berry.








Cotton meets Candy

Blue and pink cotton candy is added to every inch of this delish cupcake.









Zesty Lemon

Lemon butter cream with lemon cake. So zesty!







Vanilla Darling

Vanilla butter cream! Vanilla cake! Do I need to say more?











Chocolatier
Chocolate butter cream with chocolate cake. A chocolate lovers dream!




I released my cupcake creations at our house warming party over the past weekend and the favorites were the Caramelized and Sherry Cherry.

I am taking weekend orders {Saturday and Sunday} I already have a few!!!

Pricing

Large cupcakes:
6 - $12.00
12 - $24.00
24 - $36.00

{minimum order of 6}

Mini cupcakes:
12 - $18.00
24 - $30.00

{minimum order of 12}

*cupcakes can be customized. eg. butter cream colouring or sprinkles. Email me with questions!

All cupcake recipes are my very own!

Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. do yo make red velvet? the southern style?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You better believe I can make Red Velvet Cupcakes, southern style with cream cheese frosting! MMMmmm

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmm mmm mmm these little wonders were so delicious. This gal is good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy! i would have loved to taste the cotton meets candy one! i love your zombie things also :)

    ReplyDelete