Monday, April 19, 2010

House Warming Party

It was one busy weekend and I am SO glad I took the Friday off. I really needed that extra day to prep for Denis, Nacho and my house warming party.


Even though we have lived in our house for over 7 months now, we still wanted to show our friends and family our little house that we call our own. I just wanted to say what great friends and family we have with all the support and love they have given us through this adventure. We thank you!

CLICK HERE to see the photos.

Here are some recipes I made for the party that I thought you might enjoy. They are real simple and great for any occasion:

- Asparagus with prosciutto

- Simple cheese ball

- Bocconcini tomato basil skewers

Can't wait to plan my next party!

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment