Wednesday, March 31, 2010

New Art!


Art in the home is a great way to jazz up your walls and what's even better is making your own Art! Here is my 40" by 12" masterpiece! I used white, black and yellow acrylic paint and a plastic putty knife instead of a brush. I started with a dark charcoal layer and once dried I applied a second layer of mostly white and a hit of yellow paint. I also used a Polymer Medium (Gloss) - A general purpose liquid medium useful for creating glazes, extending colors, enhancing gloss and translucency and increasing film integrity. Has a unique feel that is much more oil-like or resinous in nature and that promotes flow and leveling.

I also hung it up! not like the two other wall art I did here and here.

Have a great long and super sunny weekend! Nacho and I are taking a road trip to my grandparents for the weekend.

Later!

1 comment:

  1. Vantastical!!! Let's create art together!!
    ... you have inspired me!

    Cee

    ReplyDelete