Thursday, March 25, 2010

Busy Bee

I've been a little busy bee this week which explains why I've been distance with blogging this week. I've been working on a few custom orders and working on some fun projects for next weeks blogging. So stay tuned!

Yesterday was a very exciting day! It all started a couple of days ago when I joined the Stylegarage facebook group. Stylegarage is a modern furniture and accessories retailer in Toronto. I have had my eye on the Jane Loveseat in Billiards Flint ever since we purchased our home back in May 2009. Thanks to their facebook page that informed me the store is having a 'Spring Cleaning Floor Model Sale', which included that loveseat I've had my eye on. So I drove right after work and bought it! So excited! We now have furniture on the main floor and it will be delivered next week!


After my very exciting purchase and since I was already on Queen St West. I decided to go to one of my favorite stores...The Paper Place. It's my favorite because it carries all kinds of different paper in unlimited variety of textures, colours, and patterns. They also carry a wide collection of paper crafting tools and accessories. In addition, they carry greeting cards, books, notebooks and so much more. If it involves paper, The Paper Place has it.



Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment