Monday, October 25, 2010

Weekend Images! Pumpkin Carving

Halloween is just around the corner. Since I have my costume all in order the next step is to carve my pumpkin that I got from the local grocery store.

[Isn't he a beaut!]
[Can you see the little bite marks]


[Then I drew out my pumpkin face]

[Mmmm Making roasting pumpkin seeds is next!]

[VoilĂ ! It was my first time carving just the skin to show the flesh and I think it turned out great!]

[Here is a little tip: don't leave your pumpkin out for the squirrels to eat!]
[They ripped out all my pumpkins teeth]


If carving isn't your thing...Check out these fantastic painted pumpkins!

CLICK HERE for painting instructions...Thanks to Country Living

Have Fun!

1 comment:

  1. i love your pumpkin! & i love him without the teeth too. hah. silly squirrels.

    ReplyDelete