Thursday, May 13, 2010

Cubes

So, I'm a doodler...must of the papers on my desk will sooner or later have little doodles on them. My favorite is the cube box. I searched the internet to found the meaning of a doodled cube and this is what I found: Boxes and cubes are universally the most common doodles. They indicate a desire to be constructive. If they’re three-dimensional, they indicate an ability or an attempt to see all sides of an issue.

Here is another answer I found: Drawing cubes is a common sign of feeling trapped and powerless to resolve a situation.

I agree with both meanings. I'm a little from column A and a little from column B.

Today I thought I would turn my doodle into an abstract art.

Here is my doodle
And here is my abstract digital art.

I scanned my doodle and turned it into a bitmap. I imported the tiff image into illustrator and added simple shapes in fun colours.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment