Sunday, May 9, 2010

Granny Squares

Last week was a little crazy for me, with custom order's, baking for a going away party at work, and more birthday celebration. Now that's all over, I'm back to blogging!

Hope everyone had a great Mother's Day weekend. I know I did. Nacho and I drove up north to the cottage to spend the weekend with my mom. We also had a visit with my Grandma who is recently out of the hospital from a broken leg. I also got to see one of my Aunt's who lives in Williams Lake BC. And then to top the weekend off Nacho and I visited my Bunkus (Grandpa) in his nursing home. I think Nacho loves going there because he gets SO much attention from everyone and I think the people at the nursing home love a visit from Nacho too.


Remind back in January when I posted about some beautiful yarn I got from my friends Peter and Natalie? Well, I'm finally doing something with it! I crocheted some Granny Squares!

I found some really easy instructions over at The Purl Bee.

You can also CLICK HERE to see my step by step instructions with pictures.


I think I'm going to make these Granny Square slippers.

{photo by The Purl Bee}

Wish me luck!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment