Sunday, March 14, 2010

I'm Back!


My five days in Orlando FL was spent at the Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek with a view of downtown Disney. Our hotel just opened in October 09 and was perfect with it's free-form lagoon-style pool with water slide. It was too much fun letting the lazy river take you around the pool with the heat of the sun which made it difficult to leave. We indulged heavily in food and simply relaxed by the pool. We headed out to target, downtown Disney and my favorite, Magic Kingdom. We spent almost 12 hours walking around, going on rides and eating everything in sight. It brought back so many memories from the last time I went, which was over 23 years ago. It was so great and it was even better to see my nephew, Jack enjoy it so much. I can't wait to go back!

Click Here to see photos.

Later!

1 comment:

  1. i'm glad your back online, i missed your updates ;)

    ReplyDelete